I realised something or maybe people will think that that is obvious. Water is essential in our life, it makes us healthy and prevents us from dehydration. Not only that, it can also make your skin complexion looks good! I'm not trying to bullshit or what but I think my skin is getting slightly better from the past after I bring water to school everyday!
That's amazing.
Science banding had somehow made me feel that time flies real slow. We did worksheet and our class was like sit together and 4E sit at the other side. We somehow discussed every questions and we got it all right. :) They let us tried some pure physic question and it was okay and managable. I reached home around 5.15 and was totally dead beat. I turned on the tv and not even 1 minute, I fell asleep.
Banding lesson had added more stress to us. Getting restless and sleepy as day passed. It's only the fourth day and I'm so lethargic. Got to buck up more. Worst is that I don't understand the latest POA topic. There are so many formulae to remember, where do I still have to strength to remember it. God
Frankly speaking, I'm so dead to complete my English and POAAAAAAA homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment