Okay, shall post up some pictures which was taken few days back. :D
Saturday
Jueying, Yiheng, Ben and I met early in the morning at 201 mac and we were actually planning to do our revision for Social Studies but obviously, we were spending three hours chatting nonsense. Haha. Actually we were more like gossipping then normal chatting.
After that, I went over to meet Zuanzhe and waited for him to change before headed to Bugis to meet up with Steph, KL, Ben, KH and HW. Because, bugis square had a outdoor concert of Lin You Jia. I was seriously felt wasted for not buying his album, if not, I will able to go up the stage to get his signature and shake his hands! Then, Stephanie Lim will not be telling me how hard Yoga Lin had shook!
She has been telling me since Monday, during the IS lesson till today! She has still telling me and singing Yoga's song to me in class. Haha.






He's handsome right? Please don't fall in love with him. Hahaha.
After the concert, zz and I went to Pasir Ris library to revise my Social. S. I called up Yiheng and Junwei to join us for dinner at E!Hub Nihon Mura because of the discount. Yiheng and Junwei kept on looking at the girl working at there. I seriously can't stand the both of them.


I realised I had spoilt the picture. D!
Monday
Something stupid yet funny happened during Geography lesson. The boys were playing with the visualiser then they were freezing it on and off. Cindy quickly took a picture when Afiq was been freezed and he was cleaning his teeth. It's totally disgusting. The whole class laughed like hell. Well, it's a good thing. It enlighten the whole class.

Wednesday
E-maths common test today. It was still all right, except 1 question doesn not know how to do. Hope I can score A's for it because my POA common test had already caused me to get a B4.
On the way back for common test, took pictures with girls.


Oh god, forget to upload the picture of Jueying and Huishan. Sorry!
Finally the next common test is on next Thursday. Hopefully I will be well-prepared for it.
Yan, study la study la. Go and complete your POA ten years series. Go!
No comments:
Post a Comment