Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm still currently stuck with piles piles piles of homework. I'm seriously suffocating already. I went to have night study with Benjamin, Yiheng, Stephanie, Desmond, Jueying, Huishan and Zsq yesterday and today. However, we still could not complete the homework because the teacher in our school are somehow nuts. It's seriously stressing us up but maybe, that is how O level supposed to be.

06.07.08
Rachel and I spend the whole afternoon shopping and searching for clothes at Bugis Street. Before heading to the crowded street and squeezed with people, we had a lunch at the Tea Shake Hut in the Bugis Junction. The fried rice was not bad but the bubble tea which cost $4 was seriously disgusting.

Photobucket

I bought a shirt and two waist belts. We went back to Tampines Mall at around 5 because I was meeting Stephanie to search for her red tee-shirt for her performance. We were gossipping around, totally looked like an aunty. After that, we went to join BYD for night studying at 201 Mcdonald. Stephanie joined us at around 8 and we were laughing more than doing homework. That's one of the reasons why we still could not complete our homework.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is some of the pictures that we took yesterday and today.

Photobucket

And you guys saw this? It's jumbo chicken wings with lot of fattening oil. This shows that my body contains a lot of fattening oil too. Oh, FAT!

No comments: