Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tears rolled down my cheek and dropped on my pillow, full of sorrow.

Everything doesn't go on the right way as it is. I don't know how to appreciate the thing I have. I missed a chance. The feeling was so terrible. School is making us feel more and more pressurize. I promised myself to stay wide awake during english lesson but I failed to do so. I kept on falling asleep when Mr Said was talking. No matter how noisy Cheeleng and Desmond was, I was not being disturbed at all. Seriously, just what happened to me.

I no longer have the motivation to move on, no longer have the stamina to carry on. I'm lacked behind. No one seems to notice my existence. It's all over, isn't it?

Some disgusting picture below. And I don't know how I get all these. Damn!

Photobucket

That's the fact that I had to face. That's it. End it.



-
-
-
-

Was it all being washed down the drain? :'(

No comments: