Friday, July 4, 2008

Today was totally a shit day. Badminton at Temasek Poly after school and some disgusting things happened. Obviously, there was a 'fion'(words taught by Rachel which also means b***h) down there who had totally spoilt my appetite, mood, and day.

Photobucket

Sweet Rachel gave me a star to console me and she said that only happy girl will take that but I was somehow refused to take because it's obvious that I'm not at all. But I still took it because I appreciated it. Rachel understands me a lot. She knows that why I dislike that 'fion' too because I guessed people with proper eyesight will know the reason. She kept asking me to cool down but I just simply can't. But I did cooled down when I was totally can't be bothered to care. So, I cooled down.

Oh my god, I was seriously felt so disgusted by it. You will understand if you see the whole incident. Trust me, my friend.

After the sucky badminton session, I went home with Rachel and we saw a boy was so cute. I was totally felt blessed. Those innocent faces and looks give by children can really cheer you up.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Can you see that the boy was really adorable? But he seems to like Rachel more than me! :(

The homework given to us to complete by Tuesday can seriously kills me. 3 sets of Maths Paper 2 and 1 set of POA.

No comments: