Friday, August 29, 2008

Unpleasant Teachers' Day

HAPPY TEACHER DAY

Today will be the last year celebrating teachers' day in the school. When we were called to the class party, everyone looked so bored. Everyone wasn't preparing any foods or even drinks as no one informs us earlier. After that, went up to the multi purpose hall for the appreciation concert. I could said that most of the Sec5s were rather piss'd off with some of the teachers. When the councillor interviewed some teacher and they were like wishing the younger ones to pass their O's and it's obviously neglecting us. So as the emcee was.

When it was time to dismiss, that teacher forgot about us. So I asked Hongwei if she will forgets us and continue the sec3s. Guessed what? She had really forgot about us. Hongwei was so piss'd that he just left the hall. That was the time when that teacher noticed us. Well I guessed, we weren't seem to be noticable at all.

After that dismissal of that unpleasant concert, we went to search for teachers. On the way, I saw Joyce and Samantha so we took 2 pictures. It's been real long since I've seen time. Oh luckily that they didn't change much.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday was rather a busy day for me. Haha. I decided to make a trip to visit my grandparents at the west alone. I gave them a surprise and I guessed they were really quite happy to see me. Both of them kept on stuffing me with foods and said I had slimmed down. Oh my god, did I heard wrong? Bought them 6 mini mooncakes at Q bread before making the trip down. It's good to hear that my grandma loves the mooncakes so it's worth it.

Photobucket

Suddenly, I felt that my cousin and I have some gaps in communications. When I was talking to him, he wasn't like the past, sticking to me, plays with me and talks to me. When I wanted to have more talks with him, he said he wants to play maple. That's hurtful! So, I sat next to him and watched him play maple thought I don't understand a single thing at all. But I realised that he typed a message to someone, saying I love you. I was real stunned. Well, it's a stage of developing and growing.

Photobucket

After visiting, I rushed back to Tampines to meet Zuan Zhe, Hong Jun and Yi Heng for table tennis game. Oh my god, I can say that I play quite well. Haha. I know how to smash all right, just that it's always fault and hit my own side before bouncing to the other. But it's already amazing. The three boys cannot receive my serving at all when I hit the edge. Haha. Now you can know how well I can play.

I shall call them out for challenge soon.

No comments: