Well, the topic was about career. I was real nervous when discussing about the picture. But I at least mention about their face expression and describe their clothes so I believe, I'll still be able to pass. Though I dare not aim high like for a distinction but a merit will be good too.
All right, shall not talk about this anymore. Suddenly, I realised that the collagen water which my mom bought wasn't as nice as she describe but no choice, I still have to drink it because it's good for my complextion. On the way to meet Zuanzhe, bumped into Decong on the 293 bus. Had a small chat with him regarding each other's current life and was rather glad that he was going through everything smoothly. Well, hope he will be ables to get this grade for his A's.
There won't be any school for me tomorrow because it's mother tongue prelim. One day break for me! :D
All right. Yiheng is calling me again. Yes, I'm rushing down right now!
Take care, everyone. I'm in a down mood now.
No comments:
Post a Comment