After that, down to 201 mac to find Jueying, Kylie, Cindy and Huishan for the study group. But unfortunately, we were been chased off after 15 minutes I was arrived. So, I called Yiheng for pool game as Hongjun had idea it. Cindy seems to be interested so we pull her along too and I called Benjamin too. We went to Tampines Safra, billiard room, for the games and I could say that I improved quite well. Well, I think I actually won Yiheng in the match but everyone denied it. I just can't stand them. Haha.

Cindy, she wins me in pool okay. Never look down on her. Haha

Benj, star of the day, only during pool game. Haha. I can win him okay!

Meiyan, the big winner of the day! :D


Cindy :D
I didn't manage to take a pic of Zuan Zhe, Yiheng and Hongjun because I bet this three boys will not let me take. Do you know why? Because they lose to me in pool and table tennis. Well, boys are always like that.
Tomorrow study date with Rachel, Denise and Zoucong. :D
Rachel is in charge of my POA and Zoucong is in charge of my E-Maths. Okay, see you guys tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment