Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I just wish to vent out all my problems into my blog. I hope you all will not ask me what happened in the post because after this post is being post out, I don't feel like talking about it already. Now, there's so many things running through my mind. I couldn't work properly. All I can do is to make myself tired by working more and more. I can't take it soon. The tireness is really hard to describe. I don't know what tireness is it.

Flashing back all the memories we had, my tears just rolled down. Mutual trust is what we really lacking of. What I know is trust is really need time to build up. I guessed I know the ending of our story. I really don't know how to say my feeling now. It's like suck+confused+painful+hurt+sad+torture, it's all mixed up. I want to change. Maybe like what you said, must we really face the result of seperating then we'll know that we should be together. I know we both aren't treating this relationship as a game, I hope I am right. Every song I heard now is love parting song. The current one that I'm listening to is the song that I first heard from you. You gave me alot of memories but now, you are adding lemon to it. I truly don't understand.

I always hoping that you will change because of our relationship. I am just a normal girl who wishes to be loved wholeheartedly. I didn't say you don't. I just don't wish that this relationship will be like the same as the previous one because I will be more hurt than the past. Why things can so easily said out from your mouth? I really don't understand. Believe that I really tried my best to keep a distance from you already.

There were a song lyric which said that,
The most happiness thing is to keep your heart for the one you love.

True, I understand.

No comments: