Thursday, February 12, 2009

It doesn't start off well in the morning. Till afternoon, it was about the same. Then night, still all right.

Tears in the morning, totally felt helpless and hurt. It was like few weeks ago, the old same feeling. Shocked and helpless. All I know was to cry.

Was being awake by nihon's calls. Rushed down for work at 3 and end work at 1030. Dead beat, feeling so dead now. Its like always repeat the same old thing. Clean the tables, clear the plates, key the orders and fold the scott towels. I'm gonna get sick of it soon! ! !

Tomorrow going back to sec school with the boys and girls. Doubt I will be going 'cause I confirm can't wake up on time.

Rachel, now I realised that I understand your feeling. It's really better to be ignorant at times than knowing the facts. Because facts hurt!

Ok, needa complete v day thing. Goodnight! :)

No comments: