Saturday, March 21, 2009

It seems to be complicated.

Or other way round, it should be good starting with a disappointing ending. Have you had these kind of feeling before?

It's 20th today. My closed friends will know what's the special occasion. Celebrated, enjoyed, with laughters and fun. Had a mini surprise with this beautiful cake.

Photobucket

Walked to interchange and so much of laughters along the way. I appreciated. Small snacks at different cafe to make it as our meal. Time crisis 4 and photo hunt are games that made us get closer. Enjoyed!

In this fifteen months together, countless of hurdles are ahead of us for us to overcome. At times, we ever think of give up, or should say that we did gave up once. Fate brought us together again. We cherish each other more than the past. It's good. The rest, I will tell you face to face.

Working tomorrow. I miss the chicken wings.

No comments: