I seem to have alot of things needa buy. Like sport shoes, formal shoes, casual shoes, formal shirt, formal skirt and lot more! Surfed the net last night and saw the Sakura buffet then realised that it was actually same price as Nihon Mura buffet. It seemed somehow regretted already. Sakura buffet, I aiming it! (: Cooked salad dinner tonight for myself and dad. My potatoes was overcooked that it became like mashed potatoes those kind. Eeeeek!
I'm looking forward on Wed to go Mindcafe for boardgames. I planning to follow the 5 days plan diet but I spoilt the plan today because I ate alot of sushi after work just now. Never mind, try harder tomorrow. Zuanzhe said I don't have to go on diet, just exercise will do.
My grandma was jealous with her husband in the afternoon. Because I wanted to chat with my granddad after I chatted with her. HAHA, shall explain to her tomorrow. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment