Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mindscafe session with Zuanzhe, Huimin and Hongjun earlier on at Tamp Safra. Was late-d 'cause needa change the size of the shirt I bought at Cotton On.

First game was my favourite, Sequence! (Y) But Zuanzhe and I lost the first set.

Photobucket

But we managed to win at the last game.

Played alot of games in between but I'm super lazy to blog about it. Huimin's blog has it all!(:

Then, this terrible game made me lost from Hongjun at least 80 points.

Photobucket
You can hardly spot my GREEN train around in this city!

After the game, Huimin took a pic of Zuanzhe and me. I looked real dumb when my fringe is like that.

Photobucket

Hongjun and Huimin(:
Photobucket

Then took a pic with Huimin in the toilet. I looked more dumb in this :(
Photobucket

Final production from Huimin,
Photobucket

Working tomorrow and Friday will be a nervous day for me. Tiring!

No comments: