Monday, April 13, 2009

4 more days, I will be going to orientation and make friends (:

Hais. Received Zuanzhe's message early in the morning that we won't be meeting in the noon 'cause of some bad news. It was a real bad news. I was shocked and blanked. So, stayed at home to watch tv and waited for his message. I don't know how to console at all. I miss him. I feel so drifted apart today.

Shopping around Bugis with Jueying, Huishan and Huili then dinner with Mr Wong and the rest tomorrow. Most importantly, gonna meet up with him for awhile to chat after that. This week isn't a good week. There were too much things happening that both of us couldn't have time for each other at all. I know it will change sooner and later. :(

Will try to take pic tomorrow so my blog will not be that BORED.

No comments: