Monday, April 20, 2009

First day of school in Temasek Poly marked the new chapter of my teenage life. The feeling was really different from the time I was in secondary. It seems like I have more freedom than the past and there's no teacher who gonna nag at you for your attire grooming and most importantly, your ankle sock and mini skirt. You aren't been hooked in poly life.

I went for my first lecture in the afternoon and I was already feeling that I am slacking and not paying attention. Many of my friends told me that I must do extremely well in my first year to get a higher gpa 'cause as the time pass, the subject and exams gonna be more difficult. But, I am already in a lost. Well, hopefully I will do well for everything. There are many things which I promise to myself when I entered poly life. Gonna be more lady and to be more neat! (: (:

After my lecture today, went to buy lecture notes and book with the girls. Oh, and I was late when I met the girls today! :/ Then, met Zuanzhe at his house there before we headed to downtown for our dinner. We seems like spending more money lately and it's a bad sign.

Photobucket

It's 20th of April and it's our 16 months together. (:

Cool us!

No comments: