Thursday, April 23, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Had commskill lesson this morning and met the girls at the entrance. Walked in and find our classroom together. Lesson was all right today, ended early then had lunch together at design school canteen. Took two pictures of the whole 1k06's girls outside our classroom this afternoon. Cool & I love 'em(:

Had a mini small gathering at e!hub and played bowling. I was leading at first then ended up I'm the second last and Caralyn was the last. Hahaha! Indeed had fun with 'em today. Then, Jermain, Chuanhui and I stayed and played in Zone-X for nearly two hours, playing alot of games. I love time crisis 4 thought I play quite lousy. Hahah!

Meeting boy tomorrow between his break and my orientation. We are trying to use the opportunity to meet as much as we can, if not, we might meet up lesser in the future. I do miss him now! :(

LRM orientation tomorrow at 530. I love my class more and more! <3
&& him(:
&& 5A2' o8(:

No comments: