I dared not react in the way that I do not want because I wished to be fairly solved. But it ended up solving in a nasty way by the other. It seemed like it's all my fault and wrong. Time and again, I've said that we should peacefully solve every problems and be calm but you don't seem like you can. In the end, the one who got hurt again is me. 2 weeks of torturing and persevering, I got us back together. It was really hard and uneasy but I made it through. I do not wish to keep on doing the old same thing again and again.
Philson was right. Some relationship may be crack but it can be heal. When you are trying to heal the wound, you would tend to put as many layer of glue to make it perfect, just like the new one. That is how couple would last long because they undergo alot. As for us, I doubt so because it seemed like getting worse. Or shall we say that we aren't as perservance enough or we aren't meant to be together. How I wish that I could be the little princess that you love most. How I wish that I could be like the girl that every boyf would dote and be gentle to.
How I wish...
How I wish...
I know that reality hurts.
I had once fought it back to what it is. I have no regrets. Maybe both of us are tired and realised many things that we do not even know. Overall, it's not a happy day today.
Thanks friend* for lending me such a big amount of money.
No comments:
Post a Comment