Saturday, May 9, 2009

I love everyone! <3

From today experience and time spend in school, I confirm that I dislike Friday from now on. Starts school at 9 and ends at 4 and we only have 1 hour break. Worst still, the break seems so short that we must swallow our foods damn fast. All the lectures and tutorials ended on the spot and OB cheated my feeling but ended the lesson over the actual time. What's this man? And, I don't really understand what he was saying. Maybe, I wasn't even paying attention to him. I could only say that I was thinking of some other things. Now, I'm too tired to even think.

Rushed down to work after school and someone made me damn furious. OB applies here! Hahaha. The manager was so bloody biased to the employee 'cause he thinks that she is pretty whereby, many of us think she's not. When I messaged in between work at a corner, I got scolded by the manager for using handphone but when she messaged, nothing happened. The manager would still joke with her. Come on, what's this? She is so slack that she could just stand there and do nothing. Jennifer, Huiping and I was down there gossipping about her and it just made us resign to the fate. Glad that I don't have to work with her tomorrow if not it will be more busy as there are already 51 people reservsation tmr. I guessed I will be half dead tmr.

Going to study with Zuanzhe on Sunday. Postpone the Mother's day celebration to tmr instead 'cause I have a lot of assignments need to complete by Monday. STRESS keeps on haunting me.

Bye, needa rest! (:

No comments: