Saturday, June 27, 2009

SINGAPORE FLYER! :D

Haha, my first experience ride in the Singapore flyer! :) 'was damn excited about it. Went with boyf, Caralyn, her boyf, Chuanhui and Jermain, after our school. Met up with 'em at Suntec city and walked over there. Haha, the feeling was damn nervous.

Photobucket
After buying the entrance ticket, we were playing with Caralyn's cam and taking pictures! Shiok ~

Photobucket

Photobucket
We took a reflection photo on the way to Singapore flyer! :D

Photobucket
Inside the cabin, took a group photo.

When the flyer went to the top, the scenary was seriously freakin' nice. How I wish I could just stay on top and don't come down at all!

Photobucket

Photobucket
HAHAHAHA, this photo rocks lah!

At first, I thought that when the flyer went to the peak, I will be afraid 'cause I scare of height but glad that Chuanhui and I wasn't afraid! :D

Photobucket
For like finally, we took a picture to replace the old pictures of us that I lost! :(

Photobucket

Photobucket
ROFL, when Caralyn was adjusting the cam and set timer, I don't know what's Yingen doing over there. It kinda looks funny. (:

Photobucket
Obviously, they were laughing at my pose lah! Goodness ~

Photobucket
I guess this was the last group picture that we took before alight the flyer.

Photobucket
Introduce, Caralyn's boyf (Yingen) and Caralyn, seriously the sweetest couple I have ever met! Also, they were the lamest couple too. Hahah, they were really funny and lame, I don't lie. Seriously, how sweet they can be! (Y)

Photobucket
Chuanhui and Jermain was acting another couple. Hahah.

Photobucket
Hahaha, kawaii leh! 'cause I taught them the pose.

Photobucket
She purposely wanna take photo of me! SHY ~

Photobucket
SEE, machiam pangseh :(

Walked to Marina Square for dinner and one italian babe was freakin' helpful to help us take picture! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OHMYGOODNESS, I (Y) all these photo! Fantastic, man!

Photobucket
Thanks Zuanzhe for making effort for today! [: Appreciated~

Enjoyed the night with them! Singapore flyer made me happy and so as them. Awaiting for the NDP, I wanna see fireworks! [: [: [:

THANKS CARALYN FOR SENDING THE PHOTOS! (Y)

(: day!

No comments: