Thursday, July 23, 2009

This might be a thankful post. (:

Photobucket

Most of the night before sleep, we will always be chatting on the phone, update each other what happens on that day.

But there's once that I took the bus home alone and he went home. Chatted with him on the phone while I was on the bus home. I told him that I was damn tired at that time then I suddenly recalled that he sacrified alot in the past. I understand his feeling now. (: He's good.

Can you wake up every weekdays at 5.30am and come to your girlfriend's house and waited for her and send her to school everyday, without failed?
I do not know whether you can or not, but I know he did. He was so tired with his project in poly and he never failed to wake up at 5.30am to accompany me to school. He never complains, he never asked for returns.

At that moment, I realised how tired he was, how much he had contribute in this rls. I'm touched. But I remembered that in the past, I never learn to appreciate things and pick a fight with him easily. He used to give in to me. Although now, not all the time but I know he still tried. (:

Thanks boyf, 'm appreciated.

BCS web proj is like rushing like mad. 'll be skipping RHT lecture tmr for proj. Well, after Monday, everything would be peace and study for exams! (:
IHT class test on Monday and I have no even touch my lecture notes. :( CHIONG!

No comments: