Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy National Day! :D Omg, love Singapore!

Photobucket

Watched firework with him outside Marina Square.

Before that, my leg was hurt like hell! Hahah, we had walked damn far and long today. Took 518 to Far east and bought milk tea and walked one round then we went to Taka, 'cause he wanted to buy things. Then, from Taka, we walked to Ion. Okay lah, not that far lah -.- then too bored 'cause not all shops are fully open. Walked back to Far east to continue the shopping. Most of the shops were like closed, so decided to go Marina Square to have dinner and wait for the firework. Seemed early, so we walked all the way from Far east to Plaza Sing. Perspired like freaking hell. Wanted to find a place for dessert but like nothing nice, so we walked off. Omg, walked off after walking so long. Then, took bus to Marina Square and had dinner at Asian Kitchen.

God, regretted like seriously! Omgomg, should have go to Xin Wang lah. :(

Felt cheated by the 8.22pm the pledge moment 'cause I was waiting while watching the firework too. Then when I looked at the watch, it's already 8.27pm -.- Then I realised, it was cited in between the interval of firework. Walao, MS was too noisy lah. TSK!

I wanted to say the pledge one lohat 8.22pm! Since I missed it, then I said it to Zuanzhe on the phone when we were chatting just now which was about 11.20pm like that :/ Hahah.

Photobucket

I enjoyed today.

No comments: