Friday, August 14, 2009

Wong Thaijin is missing me now! :) I know it, I know it!

Finally, tomorrow will be the last day and will be study week. :D K, I'm not nutz k. 'm just kinda sick of waking up early for school, haha. Hopefully, I will be studyin' at home during the study week and mug like siao.

Got back IHT group proj yesterday, omg, kind of shocked. Expected higher but yah, that's that. Econs proj also made me shocked. I think everything just gave me a shocked. I think tomorrow getting OB also will give me a shock. Went back to school for 3 hours tutorial which is kinda meaningless. Thaijin and Simin cool ttm, bought KFC into the lab and ate during tutorial. Isn't that crazy and cool, idiot.

Worst thing ever, went to toilet countless of time. Stomach hurt like freakin' hell, goodness!

K bye, must mug! :/

No comments: