Sunday, October 25, 2009

Changed my blogskin to the normal template because simplicity is the best. :) Now, with this template, all of you can't tag me into the ccbox anymore so please, leave your comments k? You must leave a comment before you exit this blog, all right.

Work at 630, back to ehub. I did cashier tonight and Jeff was good because he helped me part of the closing and made me finished my closing super early and enjoyed the sushi and cakes. :) Three new part-timers worked tonight and they were only 15y/o. Suddenly missed Cherie alot. Adeline gave me present when I was at the cashier and she walked off. Haha, it wrote Happy 18th Birthday, Meiyan. I was freaking happy. Then, I wrote a letter back to her, thanking her.

Vincent gave me a hello-kitty keychain, but not because it was my birthday but it was because he went to play the machine and he didn't get the toy he wanted. But still, thanks lots. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Thaijin said...

PHOTO SPAM NEXT WEEK? ON?

Meiyan said...

ON! with that 2 cute twist :)

Thaijin said...

NOT ON, NO TWISTS ALLOWED.

J.me said...

paranoid! =D

Meiyan said...

Thaijin: Hah, come on! It's the uniqueness of me. :)

Weiting: Walao, I'm not paranoid, hah! :/

Thaijin said...

HAHAHAHAHAAH! SO AGREE WITH IMBA WEITING. PARANOID~
AND PSSSS, DIDNT KNOW YOU'RE A GREAT J**L* FAN! :D

J.me said...

OMG THAIJIN! ahhahaha! so mean! lol! ya lor super paranoid lah! lol! x)

Meiyan said...

Thaijin: Yah lah, you damn mean leh, anything also can link to her, haha AND I'M NOT PARANOID, don't listen to irritating.

Weiting: Someone happily chatting with SOMEONE till never see me.