Suddenly have the urge to bake cupcakes 'coz I borrowed the 500 cupcakes and muffins recipes from the library. Fun though, and super hot in the kitchen. Kept on perspiring inside and made me uncomfortable but I think we'll perspire when we bake so yah, stop complaining please!
All the ingredients were at Anna's house but she starts school already so can't get it back from her. Ended up have to buy the flour and stuffs again, kind of waste money and sian but just feel like baking it, so it's okay since I'm having off day today! Jueying managed to accompany us last minutes, so it was great and somehow kind of a meet up after so long.















Baking cupcakes was really fun and when the first attempt succeed, I will lost the feeling of making it better, hah!




Thanks Huishan for lending me your kitchen but I didn't mess it up! :) So don't worry yea.
And thanks Jueying for coming over and play with us too. :)
Zuanzhe gave me a hand-made card suddenly, was very touched. Will upload the pict when the internet is all right. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment