Friday, December 11, 2009

Finished mid sem test already. F&B was the last paper and the most cmi paper. Ivan was cool, he left at 11.30 sharp. Then, almost 1/4 of the students left too. I left around 11.40, I know it's pointless to continue stay inside since I have no answers in my mind. Rice, long grain short grain, I didn't even read. I read the sweetener but I couldn't remember anything.

My boston butt became chuck :(
My gooseberry became plum :(

Well, it's over. Do well for the proj then. Now, has to chiong all the proj 'coz its kind of due when school starts. And I'm totally broke now, I thought pay was here already but it's not. Make me happy for nothing but I know it makes no differences 'coz my pay was likeonly two digits. :( All right, see how as time pass.

Lazy to upload picture. Working later.

1 comment:

Thaijin said...

WE ARE YO KO YO KO JIE MEI HUA.