Day started quite badly. Had a small argument with some idiots at lab! Seriously ridiculous kid wearing formal wear. They were printing stuffs and we thought they finished printing so we put our papers in, but turned out to be their document. So nvm, we demanded back for the paper but that sucker attitude old-looking year 3 man attituded us that he does not have the papers and have to wait for his friends to be back.
Sucker Shole, if he said he does not have extra papers, how can he print his stuffs before his friend was back. Shuqing's report was printing in between theirs and they just crush the papers leh! Seriously F their life, can't he just give it to Shuqing meh! How I wish I can slap him right into his face. He has to rush for presentation, we don't have to meh! He has to rush to print report, we don't have to meh! It means our report is not important and our presentation is not important just because we didn't wear formal is it! Bastard guy! Luckily he has a common looking and not attractive face, if not I would have remember him for life and cursed him! Sucker attitude old-looking year 3 man!
Econs presentation was all right, haha. Had lunch at west mac and expected, we chatted all the way till 3pm and rushed back for marketing lecture. :D I did listened to at least 30minutes of the lecture, well done!
Waited for Zuanzhe and Jianwei outside the LT and thanks Weiting for accompanying me. Boyf drove us there and was quite nervous at first, then started to use to it! Went to the BBQ organised by Sharon, Cherie and Mindy. Chatted with them and gossiped with them. Ohmy, it was seriously fun! :D I love them man, shall meet up with them soon. Yeayea!
They accompanied me back to ehub chalet. Haha, chatted with them and stoned there. Then dearie send me back, :)
AND HERE I AM! :D
Okay, 3/4 of my post was angry post and scolding that sucker attitude old looking year 3 man.
Miss Zuan, Mindy, Cherie, Sharon, Adeline, Huiping, Shoyu Mei. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment