Tuesday, April 20, 2010

THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL @ TAS.

Attraction management lect at 11am and I have to wake up at 7.45am to prepare and stuffs. Left my house at 9am and reached harbour front at 10.20am. Just nice, what a nice timing. But still, we were kinda late for lect and all thanks to me because I wanted to buy drinks. Ended up, we had to sit on the floor for that 1.5 hours lect. Haha, sorry everyone.

The first Attr Mgt lect was already whoa amazing because it doesn't sound simple at all. Ended up chatted with Weiting for that whole 1.5 hour. I made up my mind that from tomorrow onwards, I will start to pay attentively to all lectures. I really have to buck up on my studies, if not, I really let myself down. And please don't come and tell me nonsense like, "eh, my GPA is even lower than you loh. You higher than me still say your studies not good". Come on, get a life, everyone has their own expectation and goal to work okay, so I might think that my result has to improve all right. So, please kindly stop giving me those fcuking comments. Thanks, because it really got me irritated by explaining and telling you logics.

Celebrated belated birthday for Caralyn after school at Pizza hut @ Harbourfront Centre. Hope you will like the bag that we bought for you, :)



Decided to go Cine Kbox after that and Cheryl joined us too. Sang till 7 plus and dinner at Koufu food court. Home sweet home and here I am, feeling so damn shag now.




Sem 2.1 doesn't seem as relax as I thought. It's the first time that I felt so stress after the first day of school. I really really wish to study hard now and stop skipping lectures like when I was a freshman. JIAYOU! :D
And, I need motivation from you.

No comments: