Sunday, April 11, 2010


Happy 18th Birthday, Caralyn. (L)

Couldn't have an advanced celebration with her, but I guess there will be a belated one. Haha. School is reopening in one week time, damn! Must start to sleep early because it's no longer at Tampines, it's at Sentosa. :(

Met up with Joyce and Yihui for lunch and was really a hahaha lunch. That stupid Yihui went to peep at my inbox and sent item when I went to toilet lah and he saw the message between me and Edmund, then he thought that it was him. HAHAHA, lmao! Then I stupidly told him that it's not him, it's other one. Then I stupidly let him see my phone again, and he read the message lah! I really feel so stupid, damn stupid. He was laughing away because it was so embarrassing.

Oh my god, tomorrow will have lunch with Joyce, Yihui and him. Weird combination but I guess it will be fun since that Yihui went to say hello to him when we were outside the arcade. Haha, I wonder when will be the next meeting with Joyce and Yihui. :( But I know next week will most probably be meeting him again.

Yay, taking photo with J and Y tomorrow, if not we don't know when is the last time we'll be taking together. :( :( :(

No comments: