I know I should stop counting down the days to school reopen but I am really very sian when I know I have to travel hours to Sentosa. Okay, maybe when school starts, it will be enjoyable. *Pray hard* My daddy asked me what time am I leaving house on Monday, I said most probably 9am since my lesson starts at 11am. THEY SAID IT'S TOO LATE, SHOULD LEAVE HOUSE AT 8.3OAM. Got so kuazhang not? :( I think I'll still leave at 9am because it's already too early for me. Haha.
I didn't sleep well last night because I don't know why, and when I finally fell asleep at 10am, there was people drilling the freaking damn hole, till I can't sleep at all. I was so so so tired, seriously. Then no choice but to wake up and watch tv and wait for time to get bath. Met up with Ian first at Esso. I perspired like hell, went over to mac to clean myself up with my watsons wet tissue! :D Was feeling so fresh but once I stepped out of mac, I started perspiring again. Haha, totally diao inside my heart. He accompanied to interchange to sell off my LG damn secret and luckily the nice uncle buy at 70bucks from me, after bargaining.
Train to plaza sing and waited for Rachel and Denise they all, :) It was damn funny when they were like introducing themselves, I just stood there and kept laughing. Luckily the boys did chatted among themselves. Dinner at Fareast and home after awhile. Haha, Ian and I were both shag and tired but manage to take photo but almost all the photos are blur one.
Hopefully, can meet up with Rachel and Denise even after my school starts! :D Loves.
Night, I'm working tomorrow at 1. My mom like very worried that I will get hungry easily when I go to Sentosa since I told her that it's hard to find food. Haha. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment