Friday, April 23, 2010

It's only the first week of school yet I am already feeling so shag. I guess I am not used to going far for school. It will only be the first few weeks that I won't late for school and later, things might be different.

I dislike resort operation mgt after today lecture because the lecturer used one hour to talk nonsense and it doesn't motivate me at all. He made it worst, I guess. He kept giving sarcastic comments, like he wants more people to get C or D. I know he's trying to motivate in other way but I really hate it. I hate school, I really do now. That Weiting fool me during lecture and sms-ed me two messages so that I will thought one is from Ian. Haha, she's really damn cunning, I've got nothing to say. I nearly fell asleep a lot of times during the Intro to leisure and recreation lecture. Received his msg during lecture and after replying him, I felt more tired. But glad that my eyes never really close during lecture, I managed to force myself.

Can you believe that 24 May is my due date formy ROM project? Insane, isn't it? I guess from next week, we will be real busy with our school work and I will be damn tired everyday, 24/7. However, I am glad that there is someone who is motivating me along this period.


Okay, goodnight.

No comments: