
Took photo with Weiting when Caralyn and Chuanhui went to photocopy the entre lect notes. It's totally a waste of papers to print entre notes, never even use at all!

Basic of entre was the worst tutorial I ever had so far, because I don't really like the tutor and the lesson was just so boring! Was so glad that this tutorial is one hour per week. APEL after that, was totally meaningless to me. Yay to the TAS when it was 1pm! Lunched at Harbour front mac with Caralyn and Chuanhui. Then, Chuanhui and I continued shopping and we stepped into minibits and stayed inside for around 15 minutes I guess. Haha, ended up I bought one braclet only. :)
Then, Chuanhui wanted to go Zara and Forever 21. Haha, she said she won't buy anything, but you know the final answer already. Haha! I bought one knit top too, sleeveless one, so it's absolutely suitable to wear to Sentosa! :D Never bought my masks at all and I must definitely go and buy it soon since I left last one at home. Haha, home around 5.45 pm and painted my nail light blue. [: [: [: But I anyhow apply because I was too tired that I nearly fell asleep whenever I was doing something.
I love mummy because she woke up early to prepare luncheon meat breakfast for me. My wound on my finger is still quite pain, goodness. Tomorrow is a freaking long day, 9am all the way to 5pm. So, I can guarantee you that tomorrow post will be another complaining post. HAHA. And I haven't start my tutorials for tomorrow! :( :(
Goodnight everyone, I'm still youtubing and it's 11.34pm now.
No comments:
Post a Comment