Sunday, April 4, 2010

Yay, it was another great day! :D

Met up with friend for lunch at Tampines mart and walked over to north park to meet Jueying. Walked around Tampines mall while waiting for the rest to come and join us. High tea at Kim Gary with Jueying, Huishan, Kylie and Huimin.



Kimgary's french toast was delicious, yummy, great, rocks! :D Thanks to Benjamin for eating it yesterday, then I know how nice it was. :)



It was damn long since I met up with Kylie. Haha, and she gave me that face.



After that, met up with Desmond, Thye Whye, Junwei, Alvin and Benjamin. Haha, slacked around under Desmond's house voiddeck and was playing the number guessing. Thye Whye hit me till the red mark was so obvious. Shall post it when I got it from Jueying. :)


Yeah, so long never meet up with Desmond too. He's still as crappy as before and he kept suaning me when Huili is not there for him to suan. His target changed to me, :( Haha, but it was really fun hanging out with them. Then, met up with Haowei after that for mac.

And here I am, blogging now. Had miscommunication with friend just now but it was solved. :)

No comments: