Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Had a 'fun' day in school today because of two kiampa tutor, osim and old goat. And I have a bunch of nice and funny classmates, especially Thaijin and Caralyn, had brighten up my APEL class today with their evil mean comments! :D

Love is like a decision. Kept on laughing when baby kept on repeating this during lectures or wherever she goes. Haha, cause osim kept saying that. Bloody hell, I was like laughing with Thaijin and Caralyn then osim asked me if I have any relationship experience not. How am I suppose to answer her? Tell the whole class about what happened? Glad that I remained silent and she talked about other stuffs.

Wow, shall skip about old goat incident, make all of us so pissed off! But Thaijin was rocks 'cause she said knnbcchickenalibaba to tutor! :D And when old goat asked her to answer the question, she said 'nb, still dare to ask me answer question' so loud can! I confirm plus guarantee chop that old goat heard that! rofl. I just can't stop laughing when there's Thaijin around!

Had the best day today 'cause I laughed so much today! (Y)

No comments: