Volunteer to help out in the event because it's part of our festival&event assignment. It was really a fun night though my legs are like breaking now. It's worth it because of many things. :D Saw a few celebrities but didn't take any photos with them. Weiting wanna kills me because Taufik was like so near me yet I couldn't recognise him! I think he was just beside me, haha. There were celebrities like Hady, Dai Yang Tian, Ben Yeo and some of them, I don't know their names but see before.
I still think Ben Yeo is the most friendly one because he said bye bye to us when he walked out from the security exit.

Yeah, so basically yesterday was just giving the guests directions and stuffs. Weiting and I went in to watch the performances during our work time, who cares?
When we went in, it was Hady singing and after that, there was fireworks after the MP cancelled the 99 days. Wow, it was shiok!


The event organisor passed me the tag for Hady because she was busy so we kept snapping photo with it. Then, he's nanny came and collected from me with Hady. Haha. But he isn't that friendly as compared to Taufik.





No comments:
Post a Comment