It's only Wednesday, yet I look so shag as though I didn't sleep for days. Year two is a killing year, damn. Kop this photo from Jaslyn SP's blog and I realised all show teeth except me. Goodness, I feel like cutting my fringe now, it's like so freaking long.
've been so stressed out lately because of the stupid projects. Everytime without fail, I'll definitely fall asleep on my way back on train. Zoo trip tomorrow yet I ain't excited because it's for project purposes and not for enjoying. So, what's the point?
And Sheila S makes me dislike her more and more as day passes. I seriously think that she's super gl and make herself look kiampa. Every words that come out from her mouth are like dog barking, that made me felt so irritated. Okay, that's a little bit harsh but I'm so sorry that I was merely stating the fact. God, have to endure your lesson for FEM and APEL. You're making me suffer and feel so tortured.
Okay, blog when I'm free again. Going to do my stupid FEM assignment now so that I have time to read through the ILR test. 24 hours a day is really not enough, ya know?
No comments:
Post a Comment