Thanks Edmund, :) He bought me this not that cute dog soft toy during CCN day. I went to meet him and collect the soft toy from him just now before I went home. Really thanks alot.
This is my noobie SP, Jaslyn. She's damn pretty right and I think she's very paranoid. She's a bamboo yet saying her thigh are big, crazy noobie.
I tried to listen attentively during festival&event lecture and I fell asleep so many times during the guest speaker talk.
Derry, our new group member! He's damn funny and he's like so wei qu to take photo with me.
She's xiao huang, everytime there's definitely someone will approach her for number. Haha. She loves to touch my fats whenever we took photo!
We always stick together whenever it's possible. We catch up with one another and sit together during lecture. We are just like super glue. But...where's melodie? :(
Carrot. I know you are having a hard time now with your personal life but don't worry, we are always here for you and share your problem. I've experience the same thing as you going through now, it's hard and heartache but that's life, that's reality. So, don't keep thing to yourself. Share it with us, your lovely friends.
I miss you, irritating. I miss beating you whenever you bully me. I miss the time we bicker and made so much laughters. Now, you know the importance of mine right! :D
Taken during festival&event lecture this morning, with Keith, Thaijin and Caralyn.

Zoo trip yesterday. Thaijin, you're freaking sweet, I'm serious! I was shocked when you wrote that message to me and cheer me up. For once, I think you're so sweet. If not, normally, you also so rough till wanna make me lao sai! Haha, and chua sai. I can't stop laughing whenever there's you around, loves.
Zoo trip yesterday. Thaijin, you're freaking sweet, I'm serious! I was shocked when you wrote that message to me and cheer me up. For once, I think you're so sweet. If not, normally, you also so rough till wanna make me lao sai! Haha, and chua sai. I can't stop laughing whenever there's you around, loves.
Rachel, we must catch up more all right! Been meeting up with you lately, told you all my problem.
Just kept suaning me during lecture yesterday, till I totally have the motivation to lose weight. But now, without his suan-ing for once day, the motivation isn't there anymore. Haha!
I'm sorry if I have been like not in the mood in school these few days. I don't know how to explain but just not in the mood. I'm feeling so restless and just feel like keeping quiet. However, I really appreciate those that cheered me up. I promise that I will try my best to pull myself up and get back the old me. Things was so sudden that I can't even believe. I tried but I realised reality hurts.
Well, thanks Thaijin. :)
Thanks YAP HAO WEI for your p.m and meet up soon, my 9 years friend. I'll never forget how we used to disiao each other.
Lastly, I don't know whether do you still read my blog but yeah, hope you can last long with her.
Lastly, I don't know whether do you still read my blog but yeah, hope you can last long with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment