Monday, May 3, 2010

Today was my last day of work @ Nihon Mura because I wanna focus on studies. This semester is really bringing me more stress than the previous two semester. :( Project for ROM is due soon yet we haven't even started. Individual reports deadlines are soon yet I don't know what to do. So, I myself know that I have no longer that effort and time to put schedule at Nihon.
Haha, took photo with this black shirt guy, my manager, Jeff. He's super good 'cause he sometimes treat me drinks! :D And he's very nice to play with. It's really enjoyable to work with them. He's super funny because he saw wrong name for the May's birthday so he thought 15 May is my birthday and he wrote it in schedule book and asked me to meet them on 15 May. After that, we realised he see wrong name and he asked me out on 15 May because he wanted to celebrate my birthday! HAHA! :D

Yeah, the black shirt is Cheeheng/Scofield/Justin. :D He's another super duper nice man and fun to play with. Lol, he always disiao me with his nonsense. And the white chef is Kelvin, :) And seriously, I don't know why the hell I copy Cheeheng's pose! HAHA, crazy me.
It's Elaine and Wen wen. Both of them are much younger than me. Can you imagine they are younger than me by 3 years? I suddenly feel so old! But actually, we all look around the same age isn't it? :D:D
Wenwen asked me whether am I really quitting and Jeff replied, "No lah, she will comes back when she has no money!" Haha, tsk. And guess how much is my May's salary? -.- It's only $21.50 after deducting the CDAC. Haha, damn stupid because I worked today!
Okay, I'm not feeling well now. Goodnight!

No comments: