Saturday, May 29, 2010



Webcam with Thaijin when I was outside studying with Jaslyn and Caralyn, damn fun! :D
Met Jaslyn at Bugis and we went to starbuck to study. I seriously think that we can become a member of starbuck or coffeebean. It's really dangerous to go out with them because it's really damn scary to cross road with them. Haha.

Studied for 2 hours and Jaslyn and I went to Weiting's house because her grandma's birthday.



I seriously enjoy the school for this sem because it's so happening everyday! :D With baby around, everyday seems so fun! Because only baby dares to talk back with tutors who are kiampa. The accounting tutorial was the most funny one! D:



I'm not in some designing course lah okay, I'm leisure and resort management. But the modal was really awesome! :D though it's kinda plain but still, for a lrm student to do that, it's coolmax already.



Maybe I have doubt you, maybe I have told you the fact that we aren't meant to be but I am really quite disappointed by the way you are doing thing. I am not looking for a guy who is just seeking for a company but one that really cherish the girl. I don't have feeling for you but I didn't expect that a guy will be so realistic and straightforward. Out of sudden, there was no concern and stuffs. Well, now I finally see through what guy are exactly thinking. Now, how you want me to believe in guy that he is sincere or not?

It's a kind of creature, afterall.

No comments: