Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I struggled through last night. I couldn't take it anymore tonight and I slept so many times. Junxiang called and woke me up but I just couldn't hear anything. By the time I answered the call, it was already the 14th calls from him. How kuazhang it is right!

Letter to someone I wish I could meet.

Hi R, you attracted me when I first met you online. You look charming and cute, totally a guy that I wish to have. But I know I can't have you because we are too far apart. You really look cute when you are blur and especially when you dance. I couldn't stop laughing when Thaijin showed me the video because you just look so cute and funny. I wish you are here again, and I will definitely celebrate your birthday with you. If only, we meet and know each other.

I totally sound like a sicko who love to day-dream. Okay, night!

No comments: