Thursday, June 10, 2010



It's Wednesday and it's shopping day with Jaslyn SP!:D

Sms-ed with her on the way to meet her and as usual, crapped damn lot thruout the journey and randomly, decided to have porridge buffet at Suntec. So met at City hall and walked over there. And look at our portion, it's damn bo hua please! Hahaha, I was full and Jaslyn has a big ulcer that caused her can't eat much. Then, why do we still settle down for buffet? I don't understand. Hahah!





Chatted with her and updating each other. Haha, she told me her problem and story and I told her mine. Haha, as usual, we just kept laughing and laughing. Chills and slacked. Had her nail polished at FEP and we went to Galleria to walk around and she bought her coach key pouch, :D Had her ice cream and we gossiping about rls, damn cool man.

Dinner at FEP, that curry chicken not that nice leh, haha! But all right lah, since CCR is my favourite food. I'm sooo sorry, Jaslyn, for keep sms-ing whole day. Hope ya don't mind kay! (L) And again, I've grown fatter and fatter! Pushing all the blame to the ice cream! :(

Yes, next week is a pack pack week! :D I love this type of feeling because I won't have time to start thinking wild.



Monday&Tuesday: Doing project with Jaslyn.
Wed: AM consultation at the farrr TAS.
Thurs: Meeting Joyce for dinner.
Friday: Meeting Mr C for dinner and hope he don't dua me last mins. Haha.
Sat: Pastry lesson! + Collecting YOG uniform at far NYP.
Sun: Meeting kenneth? Aku Tak Tau.

PACKED, then school reopen! :(

No comments: