Sunday, June 27, 2010


Went for Joyce's class bbq at pasir ris park just now.

I realised that we are really coming from two different worlds. Sometimes, the external factor do matters and I hope you understand.

Letter to ex-boyfriend.

Hi, my ex-boyfriend. Whenever I think of you, I will remember clearly how you looked away when you saw me at fairprice. I didn't know that after a break up, we can't even be friends. You made most of the people thinking that you are just a coward immature kid that avoid all the times even when we can't be couple. Come on, times has change, isn't it?

Well, I really couldn't expect that you are actually such a fast and efficient guy. It was all started with a herbal tea. Reminiscing it makes me feel so foolish and innocent. Because of one herbal tea when I was ill, it touched my heart and fell in love with you. For the first few months, we were really happy and sweet. However, a badminton game in TP caused everything and our first quarrell. Surprisingly, what led to our first quarrel is your girlfriend now. How amazing, isn't it? Don't you all think that something fishy already? Yet, I don't. Then, we kept quarrelling nonstop for many many months. But still, I loved you alot and never thought of letting you go.

One year of relationship, you decided to let go of me. I was so lost and feeling helpless at that point of time. Every night, I will definitely locked myself in the room and started crying for hours. I approached so many friends but only Weekhim was the only one that really supported me all the way. I struggled enough and managed to save you back into my life. I thought things had changed and our relationship had got better. I realised I was so wrong. Things got worsen after two years and I was clueless of the reasons. We didn't quarrel much after we got back together, but why still we break up? Then I realised that your feeling had faded for me, or in fact, you don't actually love me that much when we got back. Or, your heart has given to your current girlfriend? You know the answer clearly. At that time, I tried to get you back and gave each other one month to get back the feeling. But no matter what, you just felt like giving up on this relationship. Once again, I cried every night. Will you feel heartache when I cry? I doubt so because you always think that it was irritating that I cry, you always think that I have motive when I cry. Don't you?

During that one month, I tried all ways to get you back. I tried to be cheerful when I met you, but you will always looked so down. I tried to do handmade stuffs for you, but you won't even feel appreciated. I made video for you, you gave a fake smile. I felt so helpless again but this time round, I was really tired of getting you back into my life. Then, we decided to give up on each other. Yes, I might hate you now but still, I really wish to thank you for many things.

I want to thank you for being so caring to me at times. I may not be a good and sociable girlfriend but you will still tried to bring me out with your friends. Thanks for holding on to my hand tightly whenever we were on the bus, it gave me warmth. Thanks for your shoulder to lean on when I was so tired after school everyday. Thanks for bringing me to eat my favourite carrot cake even though it was pouring so heavily. Thanks for bringing me around the Singapore aimlessly and tried all the delicious food. Thanks for doing such a sweet and nice birthday present even though you were busy with your exams. Thanks for being the first boy that took singapore flyer with me. Lastly, thanks for the roses.

I thought of keeping the roses forever because you are the first boy who gave me roses. But after hearing so many stories about the beautiful roses, I don't know if it is still as beautiful as it was meant to be. I kept thinking whether I should threw away the roses but sometimes, I didn't. I couldn't let go everything and thinking of keeping something with me to remind you. Now, I am here to tell you that I've decided to let go entirely and move on with my life because you aren't that important after all. What meant to be yours, it's yours. I do loved you once, wholeheartedly. But now, feeling has faded and there's no more love anymore. I will still think back of the past, the happy things that we did and the sorrows that we had. Let the bygone be bygone. I know one day, I still have to lift my feet up and continue my life without you. You let me know what reality is and I'm sure, I've grow up from this relationship. You will always be the best passenger in my life. Thank you.

I've got over you. :)

No comments: