Letter for parents today!
First for mama, my cute mom!:D
Thanks for all these while. When I was down, you pull me up. No matter what happens, you keep on standing on my side, supporting me. When I was angry and scolding at him, you will scold him together with me, or you will scold him even worst. But still, I know you care for me and you don't wish that I will get hurt. Don't worry mom, I've get over with it. You always share your problems with me and you always tell me that you only told me. I'm touched that I've gained so much trust on you. I remember that you will sleep with me every night and you will hug me tightly till I fell asleep. I will demand you to face me and look at me till I sleep, then you can sleep. We wrote letters to each other everyday because I seldom see you in the past. You always worry that bro and I won't have enough cash for meal and you will keep feeling guilty that you seldom cook for us. No one blames you because we understand. No matter what, you're the nicest mom in the world. If to let me choose who to be my mom in the next life, I'll hope that you can be my mom again. You must promise me that you will take good care of your health and must definitely live as long as possible because I can't imagine how my life will be if you are not around. I will still want to take care of you when I am old to even walk! :D I love you, mom!
Next, my daddy.
From young, you always don't really know how to show your love and concern towards me and bro. But it's okay, we understand that guys are usually more shy. Everyone knows and can see that you treat me the nicest and you always wish to know what's happening in my life but I always get so fed up when I talk to you. I know I'm wrong and I'm sorry for that. You always asked me to help you pluck your white hair till I always quarrelled and raise my voice on you. It's not that I don't wanna help you pluck but I really find it pointless when you are already growing older and older each day. But still, I always control my temper and help you. You're the best daddy in the world because you always love to keep the house clean by doing house chore everyday even if you're tired. I don't understand why but you just love the house to be clean. Sometimes, I really can't stand you but the thoughts of the way you treat me since young, made my heart melts and started be filial. So, I hope you can stop asking me to pluck your white hair! Please, especially this coming Sunday! I love you, daddy! :D
Okay, going faint soon! :(
Sheila made me dislike her more and more as each day pass. She's just so guailan us because I overslept and missed her tutorial. Please stop making more and more people dislike you can? Can't you see that no one enjoying your lesson at all? I really advise you to reflect on your personality and behavior. Best to go along with a reflection journal, I bet you have alot of things to write.
No comments:
Post a Comment