Saturday, July 24, 2010



Blogger shall be my second place to vent all my angers, share my sorrows and happy times.

Opera test was still all right and thanks god Sylvia was beside me leading me all the way till I checked out successfully. Thanks lots! (Though I know you won't be reading this post at all) Then, it's relax time! :D and you know I love this moment the most.


Dinner at pizza hut at Harbourfront Centre and we bought breezers and chills at the sky garden with Thaijin, Jaslyn and Chuanhui! Camwhoring for the first few minutes and we started sharing stories about ourselves, something that no one else knows but only four of us know. Hahaha, there were like so many shocking stories but we gonna keep it to ourselves. :D When we still have so much things to share and gossip about, it was already 11plus.


But what's nice is that, in the midst of sharing stories, fireworks lit up the sky from resort world sentosa! We screamed and enjoyed that beautiful moment. Thaijin said that every friday might have fireworks so, next time if you wanna go dating, you'll can go to vivo sky garden around 10pm alright. :D Then, trained home and back home at 12.15pm.


What surprise me most is that, my mom didn't give me a call at all when I reached home so late!
Does it mean that I got my freedom already? Well, I doubt so. Okay, I going to bath and start to decorate my photo board! :D

I LOVE TONIGHT AND I LOVE MY GIRLS! HEHEHEHE!

No comments: