Saturday, July 17, 2010


Hello, I just feel like posting my ryeowook photo here. It's like so attractive and brighten up my night!:D

It doesn't start well today but it definitely ends well! :D I'm currently webcamming with Jaslyn and my mom joins in the fun. She asked Jaslyn if I have boyfriend now or not, hahahah! Jaslyn is just so nonsense and lame now! Hahaha.



Accounting test just cmi, this goes without saying. Opera mock test was worst, I wonder how will I score on the actual one. Well, pray hard.
Anw, it was fun dinner with Chengwei because he just made me laugh thruout the whole dinner at Bedok 85. I was really really stunned of what had happened and I'm sorry too. But still, you brighten up my night! :D Thanks for introducing me the green tea rice ball but I still prefer my sesame rice ball, hehehe. Chatted while walking our way to bus stop, it's just non-stop laughters. Remember to keep me update about your life story! :D
Thanks Benjamin for pei me tonight! Hahaha, we shall meet every once a week all right. I'm really glad that our friendship is still so strong despite so many misunderstanding and quarrels. You are the only male friend that I'm so close with and can share merely everything! I believe our friendship will continue last! :D
And I'm happy to receive Jueying's message today! Okay, going sleep soon!

No comments: