Got back rom test result and I swear I never felt so sian before and I was really disappointed with the grade. K, I know ilr and accounting will be worst.
Met the lovely nihon peeps yesterday and we stood in the middle of 313, thinking where to have our dinner. Ended up, we walked back to Cathay and had nihon mura. Haha, had my avocado milkshake!:D Jinyao joined us 'coz he can night out and we walked till Paragon since he wanna buy things. Haha, then homed. Had alot alot alot of fun last night and royston is my good friend leh! :D
He's my ginna, toueh, good friend. :D

and thanks god, fem presentation was finally over. I feel that she kept on picking on us and it makes me hate her more. now, gonna do well for the reflection jounral but I seem like so shag to do anything now. All I want is to close my eye and sleep till tmr.

Hahah, I didn't know chuanhui took this pic where three of our legs were so pain after standing so long to present.

Sweet chuanhui accompanied to wait for my mom on tuesday! :D And we walked around tm, cs and t1.
And saturday will be havin' dinner with Adeline and Jinyao at bedok 85 and guess who will be going? Haha, jinyao asked decong along. I hope its not an awkward situation, I believe its not!:D
I think tmr will be a great night, because its friday night!!!!!
TGIF! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment