I was thinking whether to write the letter to the person that I miss but I doubt I will be writing that, till I find the one that I really miss or when I know who I miss.
At first, I still thought that it was you. Because I did thought about it when I was outside but I doubt so now. Sorry to say but you ruined it all, by yourself. I don't know what happened to you but it's like you have your way. If there's one word to describe it, it's disappointed. You don't have to explain or trying to make things clear because afterall, it's ruined. I thought of buying you sweet just now when I was outside because I remember the time when you gave me the sweet you bought for me. But should I say that, it was a right choice for not buying at the end. Afterall, it's just ambiguous.
Chatted with Thaijin and she's damn crappy. :D Haha, I gave her heart and she rejected me. What the hell? :D I still love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment