Letter to someone who I've drifted away from.
If you know I'm referring to you, please do something to save this friendship. It's going nowhere and I don't wish that things will turn out this way. It's hurting me if you don't know. I kept thinking and thinking that why this friendship turns out this way. If you ever notice that we're drifting away, further and further apart. Do you know how's my life is going on now? Well, I know you're stress up with your assignment but I didn't know that a meal can affect your assignment so much. Maybe Benjamin was right. I'm kind of miss the past, if you don't even know.
_________________________________________________________________
Accounting test on friday and I'm still stuck in the net profit. Damn, what's this? I'm so glad so glad so glad that Benjamin is finally free tomorrow! :D Will be meeting him to study accounting after dinner with Rachel and Denise. And I think I have to prepare to collect warning letter from sheila sim 'coz we whole clique just simply skipped her lesson twice. Jas and Chuanhui were like chionging her projs, sorry girls that I never help much! Thaijin and I just cmi and fell back asleep and ended up, we missed accounting tutorial too!
Friday will be meeting chengwei for dinner at bedok 85. A random msn chat about stingray that made up meet up for dinner, cooler than me. :D & next wed will be meeting up the nihon peeps for dinner and heard that Amos wants to go and watch Jay at Bugis.
Today is not the right day. It just sucked up.
No comments:
Post a Comment