Tuesday, July 20, 2010



THAIJIN PURPOSELY SUDDENLY DREW THAT NOT-THAT-CUTE FACE AND SAID SHE LOVES ME BECAUSE SHE KNOWS I WILL POST THIS TO THE BLOG.
Okay whatever it is, I still love her! :D She will definitely craps and gl with me every night. But we will still share problems too and gossip away. :D She rocks, loves.



ILR interview was so-so, hopefully can do it well. Walked around at vivo with lovely girls. Dinner at Banquet and sat at Yigoo for yogurt and started chatting away! I love them all. :D On the way back, fell asleep on the train. Haha, and met Marc

I know it's pointless to vent out all my anger over here because it's not gonna cure it and make things better. But I want to tell you that, I'm really disappointed with everything that had happened. Remember how you had treated me because I will treat you the same way back. It's going to reach my limit soon.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR WED WITH NIHON PEEPS AND FRIDAY! :D

No comments: