'Yay! Thaijin bought me this cute hello kitty pen and she gave it to me today! IT'S DAMN CUTE RIGHT! Because it's hello kitty! :D But I don't know why its body is pink colour, abit off.
It's Chuanhui's advanced 18th birthday celebration today at City Square Mall! :D Everything runs smoothly but unfortunately, Chuanhui expected it long ago. I met up with Jason at the concourse and went to find Thaijin at the entrance. Zhiyu, Weiting and KarYaow joined us later.
Initially, we decided to change to other restaurant instead of the Italian because Jason said news announced that there seems like food poisoning case on it. But we really couldn't bluff Chuanhui to the other restuarant so we went on with it! I had the cheesy oily fattening doria chicken and free flow of drinks.
Then, Karyaow left and we went to the rooftop to chills. I swear we had lot of fun and laughters. I had great fun with my lovely awesome friends, I love them the most! Thaijin and I kept laughing nonstop, even for a minor thing. I think we're damn cool. Oh yah, I nearly fell down too! Thanks Weiting for grabbing me, if not, I might be lying flat down on the ground. I think I was drunk.
We did many stupid things today. Played murder and ended up, Jaslyn, Zhiyu and I had to do forfeit. Nvm, we had fun! :D Then, Jaslyn and Weiting left. So, Thaijin, Chuanhui, Zhiyu, Jason and I sat outside the station and played dai dee. All the passerby kept looking and we can't be bothered with them.
Thaijin is just so irritating that she msg'd me when she got home, whereby all of us just board the train not long ago. Haha, everyone just reached home so early and poor Zhiyu and I reached home at the same time.
Omg Chuanhui, I hope you enjoyed this celebration though it's simple because of the upcoming exams, we couldn't plan a better one. This is the best we can give you and hope you love it! Okay, I will write those lengthy msg on the 13th! :D Me love you, me love you and you know! We're the longest friends 'coz you sat next to me durin' orientation! You must wear the fossil watch okay! :D
We also planned alot of outing after exams with the awesomes! :D I'm awaiting for it! I'm sure it will be very very very extremely fun! I know you all know I love you all alot!
Goodnight everybody, I'm fainting soon! Someone please motivate me and push me on!



No comments:
Post a Comment