I can almost see it, the dream that I'm dreaming. But there's a voice inside my head saying, "You'll never reach it". Every step I'm taking, every move I make feels, lost with no direction, my faith is shaking.
Watched Child eye with Joyce and Yihui at Cathay. I was shocked quite a few times but overall, I seriously think this movie sucks. Dinner at Pomo subway and I was so full that I feel like vomiting. Jaslyn came and find me and accompanied her for dinner at 313. Walked around and sat outside F21 to chit chat. And suddenly, I was wondering how Zhiyu, Jason and the rest became a clique w us. It was so amazing.
One more week of holiday and I needa buy wax soon to gel up my hair. Thanks to ssm, making me feel so miserable and waste money. Okay, goodnight! Tuesday will be another day that need to spend alot, totally shit it man!
No comments:
Post a Comment